Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 15

Today starts week 15. This week the baby now measures 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). The baby can now move all of its joints and limbs. Although the eyelids are still fused shut, it can sense light.

Last night and today I have come down with a rough cold. I left work early today to rest and pump in the fluids! Hopefully it will pass quickly!

My belly still has not "popped" Its defiantly growing because most of my pants have been come to tight to button. I have bought a couple pairs of maternity pants, but they don't fit right either. I guess I'm in the in between "fat" stage. I'm sure my belly will pop soon enough!

Next doctor appointment is on Tues (Feb 3rd). Will update after that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment